- Samsung surprises with first 5G
- How do you know you don’t have a strategy?
- Autodesk and NetSuite combine in the cloud
- Wynyard Group signals IPO and NZX-listing to fuel growth
- MYOB acquires BankLink, goes head-to-head with Xero
- Employment for the disabled gets a helping hand
- All latest news
Tablets key to renovating retail experience
2013 Case Study: Smart tablet technology gives customers immediate access to product information in lifestyle show homes...
Five symptoms of a failing CRM
Free eBook: Migration to a new business application or technology is often a rare event for most organizations, particularly when it comes to CRM software solutions...
Employment for the disabled gets a helping hand
10 May 2013 Newsdesk: Charitable trust The Elevator Group is giving its operations a lift with an integrated ERP and CRM solution from Microsoft Dynamics...
Project success comes from the top
Q1 2013 Opinion: Approximately half of all significant ICT projects fail in terms of delivering what the business expected. Marg Roberts considers what needs to be done to improve the success rate...
Communicating IT better
Q1 2013 Opinion: Brett Roberts asks what needs to be done to get the message across effectively...
Right part, first time for Canterbury Transport Spares
Q1 2013 Case Study: When company growth and an ageing financial system began to impact customer service, CTS turned to Velocity Global to help keep New Zealand's transport fleet trucking...
Historic hardware retailer counts on inventory management
2013 Case Study: When Read Brothers Hammer Hardware needed a solution to track its 30,000-plus inventory it wanted more than just a nuts and bolts solution...
Welcome to the iStart blog page. The blog will be updated with useful opinions, tips, tricks and musings on communicating technology solutions to business...
- Z Energy pumps out purchase orders with ease
- Sealord hooks intranet to add value
- Messaging solution gives Fliway wings
- DB brews up sales efficiency
- Advanced Hair cuts accounting complexity
- Parmco's appliance warranty promise delivered with new system